I know it appears that I am favoring my daughter here these last couple posts, but I assure you I have a load of picts of Jack, he just refuses to smile for most of them so I don't end up posting many. Also I promised my mother "tons" of pictures of Jessa smiling so that is why there are so many! I have told some of you, but I am just so thrilled to have such a happy baby. Jack and I have so much fun figuring out what we do that makes her smile. Jack will stand behind me when I am taking pictures and say "give us a smile baby girl" it cracks me up.
Friday, February 29, 2008
Happy Baby!
I know it appears that I am favoring my daughter here these last couple posts, but I assure you I have a load of picts of Jack, he just refuses to smile for most of them so I don't end up posting many. Also I promised my mother "tons" of pictures of Jessa smiling so that is why there are so many! I have told some of you, but I am just so thrilled to have such a happy baby. Jack and I have so much fun figuring out what we do that makes her smile. Jack will stand behind me when I am taking pictures and say "give us a smile baby girl" it cracks me up.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment