Thursday, February 07, 2008

Jackson's 3rd Birthday!!!







I can hardly believe it... I have to stop and catch my breath when I think about how fast the last 3 years have gone. It is hard to accept the fact that the tiny baby boy that I cuddled and kissed what seems like just days ago is now this handsome big boy that looks so much like his daddy! I am so blessed to have this little character in my life. He makes me laugh out loud many times each day and if I started to write all the adorable phrases he comes up with this entry would be miles long. I thank our Lord for answering the desperate cries of my heart when His will for my life brought a precious boy into my arms. Every parent loves their children, but I'm convinced that the waiting & longing brings a perspective to treasure each moment just a little bit more. What a gift these kids are and how I pray that God will continue to shape us into the parents that they deserve and that He desires for us to be.

Jackson's birthday was spent at Chuck E. Cheese in Richland and he was thrilled!! He was spoiled rotten by all those who love him and he had a blast playing games and running around like crazy. Thank you to all those who were able to come and enjoy it with us!

No comments: