I often thought how wonderful it would be to have a little girl and it is... it is one of the most treasured blessings of my life. She is a gift from God, an answer to so many prayers, and an absolute JOY to my days. I am in awe of what the years will bring and so full of hopeful prayer that God will turn me into the mother that He wants me to be for my children. I love dressing her each day and anxiously await my husband getting home to hear him say how cute she looks. Jackson tell me daily .. "Hers cute Mom". It makes me smile every time and never gets old. I thank our Heavenly Father for allowing me this privilege of raising children -- I pray for those whose hearts ache for children as much as mine did and are still waiting. I am thankful for all the lessons that waiting for and having children has taught me about the AMAZING love of our God!
Tuesday, February 05, 2008
Musings on my daughter
I often thought how wonderful it would be to have a little girl and it is... it is one of the most treasured blessings of my life. She is a gift from God, an answer to so many prayers, and an absolute JOY to my days. I am in awe of what the years will bring and so full of hopeful prayer that God will turn me into the mother that He wants me to be for my children. I love dressing her each day and anxiously await my husband getting home to hear him say how cute she looks. Jackson tell me daily .. "Hers cute Mom". It makes me smile every time and never gets old. I thank our Heavenly Father for allowing me this privilege of raising children -- I pray for those whose hearts ache for children as much as mine did and are still waiting. I am thankful for all the lessons that waiting for and having children has taught me about the AMAZING love of our God!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment