What greater thing is there for human souls than to feel that they are joined for life - to be with each other in silent unspeakable memories. ~George Eliot
Tuesday, February 05, 2008
My kids are SO cute!!!
OK -- Of course I think so......but come on people you have to admit it is true!!
So seriously those tennis shoes are my favorite thing ever!!! Avarie LIVED in them. I remember I bought them for Tysen and Toni when she was pregnant with Mady and Tim and I weren't even married yet! I remember thinking... I should not spend this much money on a pair of shoes, but she was my first niece and look how well they have held up. 7 years ago Madysen wore them, then Shelbie, then Avarie and now Jessa!! I guess it was worth the money huh?
We are a family who loves God and wants to live each day to bring Him glory. We love each other and are blessed to travel this life side by side. Each one of us striving to become what God has purposed for us on earth. We treasure time with friends and family and are thankful for each and every day.
1 comment:
So seriously those tennis shoes are my favorite thing ever!!! Avarie LIVED in them. I remember I bought them for Tysen and Toni when she was pregnant with Mady and Tim and I weren't even married yet! I remember thinking... I should not spend this much money on a pair of shoes, but she was my first niece and look how well they have held up. 7 years ago Madysen wore them, then Shelbie, then Avarie and now Jessa!! I guess it was worth the money huh?
Post a Comment