Friday, February 08, 2008
In Memory..
I just wanted to take a second to remember one of the sweetest men in my life... my Grandpa Harold. I was thinking as I was blogging last night how much I miss him. Whenever I have a funny story about Jackson I realize it afresh that the pain of loss never totally goes away. He would tell stories about the grand & great grand kids over and over and I feel cheated not to have been able to share my kids with him and have the joy and pride of hearing the way he would talk about them. I know I'm not alone in my sadness over his loss. I am so thankful for all the memories that bring laughter & tears. The Lord gives and the Lord takes away. Blessed be the name of the Lord.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
I can't begin to express how much I feel the exact same... we have talked about this before and though I know we will one day be reunited, it is still an open wound many days. Thanks be to God that He has blessed us with the family that we have.
Post a Comment