I have been needing to catch up a little on the blog, but as I don't have a lot of time today I at least wanted to put on here that Jackson got his picture in our local paper. If you want to see the photos you can go to www.columbiabasinherald.com and view the photo gallery near the bottom that has the pictures from the easter egg hunt at mccosh park. There are a few of him & Jason and a few of him by himself. The one that made the paper isn't in there (weird huh?) it is just a sideways shot of him starting to lean down to pick up an egg.
Wednesday, March 26, 2008
Jackson gets his picture in the paper
I have been needing to catch up a little on the blog, but as I don't have a lot of time today I at least wanted to put on here that Jackson got his picture in our local paper. If you want to see the photos you can go to www.columbiabasinherald.com and view the photo gallery near the bottom that has the pictures from the easter egg hunt at mccosh park. There are a few of him & Jason and a few of him by himself. The one that made the paper isn't in there (weird huh?) it is just a sideways shot of him starting to lean down to pick up an egg.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment