~I will sing when the shadows fall for in time I know the sun will shine again~
We watched the video of our wedding for our anniversary and it was all I could do not to cry my eyes out as my dear grandpa Harold sitting in the front row with grandma Carol was in the frame for much of the ceremony. I am so thankful that he lived to see me get married and although there is sadness over him not meeting my children on earth I know that one day in heaven we will all be together again!!
Thursday, April 09, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Oh Shanners~ I sooo understand this! The beginning of March marked the two year anniversary of my Grandpa Dave's passing and not nearly a day goes by I don't think about his sweet nature in some way. Love you!
Post a Comment