I didn't know her except through my cousin Tyffany, but the tragic death of Erika Coffey in a car accident has given me a heavy heart. One glance at her blog and you know that she was a wife, a mother, a woman who loved God, and just so much like every other mom I know...so much like me! She leaves behind an almost 3 year old boy and an 8 month old boy which breaks my heart. I pray that those children will know who their mother was and how much she loved them. I hope you will join me in lifting up prayers for her precious little family as they figure out how to navigate life without her.
Father it is impossible to know what this family is going through. I ask you to surround them with Your presence in ways they could never have imagined before this tragedy. Comfort her husband and children long past the days when it will fade from everyone else's mind and they are still hurting from this loss. I know I am not alone when I ask you God to give me strength to trust you most when I least understand.
Tuesday, April 28, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Thanks Shan!
What a beautiful prayer. After you told me this tuesday, our Bible study prayed for Erika's husband and children. Breaks my heart to hear of this tragedy. So good to know that her family will see her again and we will get to meet her someday!
Post a Comment