I've had a lot of down time with the kids and I getting through the flu and I have taken a little time to reflect in thought, but I wanted to do it in writing as well....
I am SO thankful for a husband that loves God -doesn't mean marriage isn't work, but I'm thankful we are working toward the same goals.
For the experience of having children.
For all the worldly comforts that are easy to take for granted.
Making the choice to stay home with my babes -- even the most challenging of days I still wouldn't change it.
For the tough days that remind me that I have it pretty darn good.
Small illness that reminds me to pray for those who have to deal with more.
For the Holy Spirit and the times that I listen before it is too late.
Blogs -- I find so much encouragement from seeing what other parents are going through.
Bible Study - something I never understood when I was young, but how exciting it is and how much joy you can get out of it.
DVR - when you are suffering from insomnia and need something to do at 3 am (aka TIVO).
Sunshine - it is amazingly refreshing when you have felt so low on energy!
Orange Juice and tea - they really make me feel better. :-)
My kid's laughter - it has the power to change my mood quicker than anything else!
For a loving God who can show me my faults and short comings over and over and yet do it in a way that makes me want to grow and change and not in a way that makes me feel condemned or lost.
Thank you Lord for all these things and for helping me to see the silver linings even when I didn't feel like it!!
Monday, March 23, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment