What greater thing is there for human souls than to feel that they are joined for life - to be with each other in silent unspeakable memories. ~George Eliot
So many comments about this post.... so many!! I don't know if it is safe for Jessa to hang out on top of the washer in the laundry basket..... I mean needing a break is one thing....
and Jack.... must take after his daddy in that last picture huh?? Is it even Jack... the back of his hair is soooo dark!
This reminds me of the pictures I have of our kids hanging out in the DRYER! Be sure to put a blanket in the dryer and get a picture of Jackson (and later.. Jessa) hanging out with a big smile. He'll see that picture in five years and say, "Hey, Mom, can I take another picture in the dryer?" Well, they DO get too big after awhile...
We are a family who loves God and wants to live each day to bring Him glory. We love each other and are blessed to travel this life side by side. Each one of us striving to become what God has purposed for us on earth. We treasure time with friends and family and are thankful for each and every day.
2 comments:
So many comments about this post.... so many!! I don't know if it is safe for Jessa to hang out on top of the washer in the laundry basket..... I mean needing a break is one thing....
and Jack.... must take after his daddy in that last picture huh?? Is it even Jack... the back of his hair is soooo dark!
This reminds me of the pictures I have of our kids hanging out in the DRYER! Be sure to put a blanket in the dryer and get a picture of Jackson (and later.. Jessa) hanging out with a big smile. He'll see that picture in five years and say, "Hey, Mom, can I take another picture in the dryer?" Well, they DO get too big after awhile...
Love ya,
Connie
Post a Comment