What greater thing is there for human souls than to feel that they are joined for life - to be with each other in silent unspeakable memories. ~George Eliot
Tuesday, April 15, 2008
Big Brother Teaching...
This video is kind of long and I don't know how to edit them yet...the part I wanted to share was just the first 30 seconds or so to where Jackson says "Hooray she did it!"
I watched about a minute of it, and just loved it! Jessa is getting to be one tough little cookie with Jackson tugging on her! LOL Your comments throughout remind me SO MUCH of when my kids were little. Ahhhh, memories!
We are a family who loves God and wants to live each day to bring Him glory. We love each other and are blessed to travel this life side by side. Each one of us striving to become what God has purposed for us on earth. We treasure time with friends and family and are thankful for each and every day.
1 comment:
I watched about a minute of it, and just loved it! Jessa is getting to be one tough little cookie with Jackson tugging on her! LOL Your comments throughout remind me SO MUCH of when my kids were little. Ahhhh, memories!
Love ya,
Connie
Post a Comment