Tuesday, April 15, 2008
Baby Don't Cry
Jason and I watched the movie "The Waitress" with Keri Russell around the time that Jessalyn was born and I sing this song a lot... Jackson has picked up on the fact that she almost always stops crying when I sing to her and so here he is helping out...
PS- here are the lyrics in case you can't understand him :-)
Baby don't cry gonna make a pie
Gonna make a pie with a heart in the middle
Baby don’t be blue
Gonna make for you
Gonna make a pie with a heart in the middle
Gonna be a pie from heaven above
Gonna be filled with strawberry love
Baby don’t cry
Gonna make a pie
Hold you forever in the middle of my heart.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
I love this!! You are obviously having so much fun creating wonderful memories. Let these memories and days, weeks, and months be indelibly impressed into your memory. (And when memory fails, go to the blog!) LOL
Love ya,
Connie
Post a Comment