Friday, June 19, 2009

Trip to Boise

So one day after many many many hours of endless searches on the web by my husband for a great deal on a car I finally relented and agreed to a purchase so we made the long trek to Nampa to pick up our new (used) car. We got to enjoy an evening with my Uncle Les & Aunt Dianne -- which I highly recommend to any of my relatives who have yet to make the trip (sorry Dianne maybe you don't really want them :-) hee hee). Anyway here are the picts of our trip... I have to say that on the drive down when we were all together we had a few mini meltdowns so I wasn't looking forward to the LONG drive alone with the kids the next day, but God answered my prayers and 6 hours of driving and not one single teeny tiny even hint of anything close to a meltdown!! Isn't God great!! It was actually even fun... Jackson was a huge help and Jessalyn must have known that momma would lose it if she did (lose it) and so she refrained. Anyway it was a great early start to our Mother's Day weekend.....


















No comments: