Tuesday, December 09, 2008

BIRTHDAY GIRL






Today my sweet Jessalyn turns 1 year old! I can hardly believe that it has been a whole year. It has gone by a little too quickly for me!! I am so thankful that God brought this sweet girl into our lives. She is so fun and we enjoy all the darling interactions between her brother and her. We are so excited for all the new milestones to come, but we will forever treasure this first year of her precious life!! Thank you God for this child we prayed for -- she is more than we could have ever thought to ask for.

2 comments:

Kelly said...

Shanners~
Love the new pics...baby girl is gettin' big!! Now, WHERE are the pics of your house all cozy and decorated for Christmas??? I know, as is tradition, Jason usually does it during Thanksgiving break...I love to see the photos of him and Jackson getting the house all festive. Standing by... :)

Jon and Erin, Hudson & Paxton & Dashel said...

Isn't God just amazing?!?! He hast truly blessed you with two beautiful babies! :-) Merry Christmas!!!


Erin