Jackson kept saying..."I ride J.J. Jetplane." He had seen a book or a cartoon called that and remembered it. Here are my guys getting loaded on the big plane from Seattle to Juneau. Chalk it up to being tired, lazy, whatever, but I didn't bother to take anymore pictures of our intended 4 hour layover that turned into 6 1/2 hours at Juneau. Also of our night stay in Anchorage, my kid watching tv at 2 am or our trip back to the airport to get our luggage the next morning -- it was a rollercoaster, but once we got our bags, a cinnabon, and a shower my attitude was much better! :-)
Tuesday, August 07, 2007
JJ the Jet Plane
Jackson kept saying..."I ride J.J. Jetplane." He had seen a book or a cartoon called that and remembered it. Here are my guys getting loaded on the big plane from Seattle to Juneau. Chalk it up to being tired, lazy, whatever, but I didn't bother to take anymore pictures of our intended 4 hour layover that turned into 6 1/2 hours at Juneau. Also of our night stay in Anchorage, my kid watching tv at 2 am or our trip back to the airport to get our luggage the next morning -- it was a rollercoaster, but once we got our bags, a cinnabon, and a shower my attitude was much better! :-)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment